Answer these five questions to find your electric actuation solution:
With answers to these questions, we can get you to the right product in our portfolio and on your way to an electric solution.
- What type of valve is being actuated; multi-turn, quarter-turn, or linear?
- What type of service do you need; basic on/off, modulating, or continuous control?
- What about fail-safe? Is it desired in the application?
- What torque or thrust range is necessary to operate the valve?
- Is there a preference on design style? Intelligent, non-intrusive actuators provide the latest technology. Yet, many customers still prefer a conventional style. We offer both designs.
There are a few other questions we may ask you along the way, like valve dimensions or network protocols. But, if you know the answers to these few questions, we can help you select the right solution.